+91 94426 61621
If a student wants to leave the institute and opts for fee refund;
he/she should follow the under mentioned steps:
• Collect the Fee Refund Application Form from institute’s reception counter and fill it completely.
• Attach original receipt(s) of total fee deposited.
• Attach original Identity Card.
• Submit the filled-in refund Application Form in person along with above-mentioned documents to the coordinator in the
• Only student/parent can submit Fee Refund application in person. Please note that we will not accept the Fee Refund
application form from any other person.
• Processing of application for refund takes approximately seven days.
• The fee will be refunded by account payee cheque only in the father or mother’s name.
• Only the student or his/her parent can collect the cheque for refund of the fee after 30(Thirty) days of submitting the
application for refund. The refund cheque will not be given to friend/relative or any other person.
• Only in exceptionable circumstances, the institute will send the cheque to parent by post at home address given in the refund
application. In all other cases, the Refund Cheque would be given in person only.
• The student/parents should understand that fee refund is a part of institute’s policy and we strictly follow the refund rules &
regulations as mentioned above. However, if the request for refund is submitted(in writing with required documents) after
the Refund Date is over; we will not entertain it. Please also note that refund requests made verbally/in written or through
Telephone email/Fax are also not entertained
• Any legal matter/dispute related to fee refund is subject to Trichy (Tamilnadu) jurisdiction only
We believes in the philosophy of Teaching Faculty is the back bone of the Academy and the Students are The Brand Ambassadors.
9-B, 2nd floor, M.R.C Complex,
Sethuramanpillai Colony Bus Stop,
T.V.S Tolgate, Trichy - 620 020,
Call Us Anytime
+91 94426 61621, 0431-2317505